Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Week

This week is going to be FUN! We started yesterday by making handprint turkeys, the way we all did as kids, tracing your hand and then coloring it in. Except ours are a little different the feathers are made out of beads. Multicolored and brightly colored beads.
Today we are going to be making handprint turkeys again, BUT this time we are going to paint our palms brown, and fingers differnt colors to make the feathers and again i will let him decorate it with beads, sequins, etc..
Tomorrow will be pilgrims, I just need to figure out what to do with that, I am actually thinking I might just use pictures of our faces to make them, I always make one of whatever I am showing him how to make, and maybe wednesday we will make something with Aunt Donna since she will be here visiting us.
Thursday...is Thanksgiving so crafts are over...Friday we might go get a family picture taken and then Saturday is Adrian's birthday party!
Chuck-e-Cheese, wow thats gonna be FUN, tons of screaming kids at 2:30 on a saturday afternoon...lol, no really it will be fun I love being around kids. I would like to have TONS of them in my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment