Saturday, November 6, 2010

In the works......

So Matthew and I have been discussing our future, trying to decide if he should re-enlist and stay in the Army or if we should get out and settle down somewhere and he join a civilian police force. Well we came to the conclusion of re-enlisting which means that we will probably (like 98% sure) we will be moving...not a big deal except that I will have to open myself up to things that I am not comfortable with meeting new people and all BUT I did sign up for this when I married my soldier. I will of course keep everyone updated on what we do and our final plans and all.

On a brighter note, the Holidays are in full swing now, my house is all decorated for fall and soon the Christmas Decorations will be coming out and I get to put my tree up and buy gifts and it will be so much fun just like every year.

Also November 27th will be AJs birthday party! We are doing it at Chuck e Cheese this year, invites are addressed and will be in the mail on monday!! And on his birthday I am going to make him whatever he wants for dinner and some cupcakes for us to eat. He will be given his Toy Story 3 DVD which I am sure we will be watching as a family that night.

So I am also trying to decide in this chaos that is my life wether or not to continue to do my business in this move, my year is up in April so I will have to re-new my contract thats $350 which in the long run is not much, but I am just trying to figure out if I will be able to do this on another post. I must pray about this hard and wait and see what happens.

And for everyone who reads this post I love you so much that you care about my pathetic life to read all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment