Saturday, February 12, 2011

New ideas

So I really like to cook...a lot. For Christmas I was given a beginners decorators kit from Matts aunt..mini muffin pans from Mom and a Train Cake Pan from Alicia (totally cute!)...for my birthday Matt got me a stand mixer which is great because I am tired of having to turn off my hand mixer to add my ingredients...VERY annoying.
I also like to try new recipes out, tonight I made homemade spaghetti sauce it was pretty good...my meatballs were too plain and I am not sure what I did with those tonight since I have made them several times before.
So I just might start blogging about things that I am trying out too...maybe it will motivate me to actually get up here and blog...I am way behind on TONS of things...like my baby not being a baby anymore...lol, he just does all of these things I wasn't sure he could do....just too smart can't wait for him to start school...
Also, for those of you who are close to me (somewhat lol) know that i have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now, on the 22nd I am going to the OBGYN to talk to someone about it...cross your fingers its nothing major.

No comments:

Post a Comment