Tuesday, January 25, 2011

drs appts, work and more

Well yesterday, 1-24-11, I went to the orthopedic surgeon for a gangelion cyst in my L wrist well right now the Dr is just giving me some Mobic and a splint to wear for 3 wks and he is hoping to shrink it. I go back on the 14th of February and if it hasn't gone down then the Dr is going to pop it with a needle and last resort will be surgery...
so as far as work goes...I went to a Regional Rally January 14th and 15th and got to see the brand new Spring Line, awesome!! They also introduced a new promotion for double hostess benefits! What a great promotion thats $50 for each bonus we give to our hostesses! I am so excited thats for the whole month of February..also i am going to have my renewal show on February the 19th at noon and I want ALL of my friends to come and bring a guest (or your moms and sisters!!!) PLEASE COME HAVE SOME FUN WITH ME!!!!
I have started exercising...a pain with the wrist pain, lol, so hopefully the dr can help fix it. Well thats all right now...love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment