Wednesday, February 23, 2011

OBGYN APPT

well...My original appt was scheduled for the 22nd, due to multipule issues in the drs life yesterday she had to reschedule but very quickly I went in today. Here is our course of action....
The dr agrees that I am not ovulating every month, so I will be on clomid for 5 days during my next cycle...I did a lot of blood work today and will go back in roughly 25 days for more. Bright side...only a 5% chance of having twins on clomid..lol, I would just die!! But one of the downsides to going with the Drs here...I may consider alternatives....the dr informed me I may have to have another c-section! She said its not my only option but because of the reasons I had one in the first place...so I am not going to hold onto that thought entirely..push it to the back of my mind...let me get pregnant first
Oh....My brother in law and his wife are expecting!! I am so excited to be an aunt...she heard the heart beat today!! she is due sept 17th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment