Saturday, January 8, 2011

new year, new beginnings

This week I went to the DR because I found a cyst in my hand which if you know me, the L wrist has been bothering me since about 7th grade (YAY) well the cyst is quite large so I decided to be seen, and now I have to make an appt with Ortho on monday...
Also while there I was given a referral to GYN, things have been pretty crazy with my body lately and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year so they are sending me out. Super! I of course will post an update as soon as I figure out whats going to happen.

Also this month (next weekend actually) I am going to Philly for my very first Rally with Premier Designs Jewelry! I am super excited to go to this because I really love this business. I woke with a really great team of ladies.
Sometime soon I am going to have a photo shoot with Devon Shanor who is also a Premier Designs jeweler, I won it around thanksgiving I am very excited to do this shoot.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment