Wednesday, September 26, 2012

OB appt and first LLL meeting

Monday I had another OB appt just routine! I have been going by the due date an Ultrasound tech gave me, which was March 13th that would put me at 16 weeks today well....my OB didn't like that she wants to stick to my original due date of March 2nd which means I am almost 18wks now! Baby has a strong "happy" heartbeat. My blood pressure is staying down which is good and I have my Anatomy Ultrasound October 16th I am so  excited!!
Alright so last night I went to my first LLL meeting! It was small but awesome I am so glad that I have already started. Right now there is not much for me to put in but listening to other peoples questions really did help me, like I know now that unless I plan on going back to work I dont need to worry about pumping except for enough to have on hand in case someone is watching the baby..wont be often!..no need to have a supply always on hand. Also there is at least one woman who had a c-section and was breastfeeding right away which is helpful to me not to mention on the board there are plenty!! yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment